Research Cluster Hydrometeorological Hazards works on research topics related to potential and post-disasters resulting from the variability, shifts and anomalies of hydro-meteorological conditions, including those induced by climate change. The multi-disciplinary approach is used to identify the underlying problems, to understand the process and to mitigate risks of their potential hazards to human and the environment.
- Statistical analysis of decadal records of wave climate at the west, north and east coasts of Aceh Province
- Return period of extreme waves at the northeastern Aceh based on decadal wave record data analysis
- De-coupling influences of post-tsunami and climate change: Preliminary spatial analysis of housing material conditions at the coastal areas of Banda Aceh
- Dr. Ella Meilianda (Coordinator)
- Dr. Yunita Idris, M. Eng
- Dr. Laina Hilma Sari, M.Sc